- 0 (Registered)
In this class, I will take you on a journey to create a beautiful Flamingo Scarf that is originally a hand drawing on iPad with Paper by WeTransfer apps. So, it’s a fun journey from iPad to Fabric!
Some followers on my Instagram asked me “how can you make this scarf from a hand drawing ?” Happily, here I am, ready to guide you with fun, easy and short videos.
What you need ?
1. iPad (any iPad, I use my Mini iPad)
2. iPad Pen (or Apple Pencil or I use Alu Pen from Just Mobile)
3. Paper by WeTransfer (install it from AppStore)
What will you learn ?
1.Introduction to use Paper by WeTransfer apps
2. Drawing Shape and Lines with Paper by WeTransfer
3. Draw Flamingo with Paper by WeTransfer
4. Transfer iPad’s drawing to Photoshop
5. Edit drawing to be a ready image for Scarf with Photoshop
6. Design a beautiful scarf with Photoshop
7. Choosing fabric for the scarf
8. Print and Sew with fabric digital printing company
This class is suitable for everybody including a Beginner. Even if you think you can not draw ! I guarantee this class will be simple and to apply Photoshop basic level skills. Of course, after joining this class, I hope you can create 1 beautiful scarf design and then I would be surprised if you can show me your AWESOME SCARF on fabric.
Can’t wait to see your scarf !
Important Note :
In this class, I used “Paper53. But since this company has been bought by WeTransfer in 2019 then this app becomes “Paper by WeTransfer”. Search that in AppStore.
How to Create A Beautiful Scarf from iPad to Fabric with Paper by WeTransfer App
- Self-paced Video
- Time : 41 Minutes
- Language: English