- 0 (Registered)
It’s watercolor again! But at this time, plus Gouache 🙂
I love watercolor and gouache because in my experience when you draw with it, even you use the same drawing skill or technique, you will not have the same result at all :).
So this is a very easy drawing class for a beginner and you will learn :
- Use different media like watercolor and gouache
- Draw rose
- Draw leaf
- Draw foliage
- Apply your new skill to draw a floral arrangement
- Ideas to draw floral in a different format such as the rectangle, heart shape or corner floral
The supplies that you need in this class :
- Watercolor paper (I use Fabriano or Canson 300 gr)
- Watercolor ( I use Winsor Newton)
- Gouache ( I use Reeves)
- Brush (Sakura no 2 and no 10 and Daler Rowney no 0)
- Scrap paper
I guarantee in only a short time, you can draw like me.
Don’t forget to “Like” and give me a Review, so I can teach better in the future.
Of course, I can’t wait for having your project very soon. Post it on Instagram too and tag me @hanny.agustine.
- Self-paced Video
- Time : 29 Minutes
- Language: English